Sunday Oct 6th, 8.30am - 5pm
This one day course, suitable for 200RYT yoga teachers, (or those with a qualification in Pilates, personal training, or similar) provides teachers with the following learning outcomes:
1. Gain a thorough understanding of the unique physical, mental and emotional challenges faced by over-65s
2. Learn to effectively sequence and language classes for seniors
3. Understand how to modify poses and use props to cater for common issues
4. Identify opportunities for setting up and marketing your classes for seniors
5. Confidently and safely prepare, market and teach 3 specialist classes:
- Yoga for seniors living independently in your community, including floor work
- Chair yoga for seniors in care facilities with standing and seated work
- Fully seated chair yoga for seniors with limited mobility and function
EARLYBIRD - until Sept 15 $280
FULL PRICE - from Sept 16 $325
at Howick Children's & Youth Theatre
29 Granger Rd
Senior Yoga Teacher Training - Oct 6th 2019
Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully before making your purchase.
1. Places are limited and payment in full is required to secure your space.
Cancellations made with more than 4 weeks notice will be refunded in full, less any credit card, transaction and/or PayPal fees.
Cancellations made with more than 2 weeks notice, but less than 4, will be charged fees as above, plus 50% of the workshop fee.
Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks notice will not be refunded.
The workshop will be held at The Howick Children's & Youth Theatre
29 Granger Rd
There is ample onsite parking, and nearby cafes if you wish to buy lunch, or bring your own and walk down to the beach (if the weather cooperates!)