Saturday October 14th, 2023
9am - 4pm
29 Granger Rd
This one day workshop, suitable for 200RYT yoga teachers, (or those with a qualification in Pilates, personal training, or similar) provides teachers with the following learning outcomes:
1. Gain a thorough understanding of the unique physical, mental and emotional challenges faced by over-65s
2. Learn to effectively sequence and language classes for seniors
3. Understand how to modify poses and use props to cater for common issues
4. Identify opportunities for setting up and marketing your classes for seniors
5. Confidently and safely prepare, market and teach 3 specialist classes:
- Yoga for seniors living independently in your community, including floor work
- Chair yoga for seniors with standing and seated work
- Fully seated chair yoga for seniors with limited mobility and function
Early bird (until Sept 20th): $335
Full price (from Sept 21st): $385
Yoga for Seniors: Teacher Training
Please read the below Terms & Conditions carefully before making your purchase.
1. Places are limited and payment in full is required to secure your space.
Cancellations made with more than 4 weeks notice will be refunded, less a $40 administration fee and any credit card, transaction and/or PayPal fees
Cancellations made with less than 4 weeks notice will not be refunded.